Provisions Market Hall at the 5th Street Public Market
Hours: 8am-7pm daily.
Provisions Market Hall is a bustling marketplace in the heart of Eugene’s historic 5th Street Public Market. We are open for takeout and in-person shopping in the retail store, wine shop and grocery area.
- coffee, tea and more from the espresso bar
- pastries, desserts and artisan bread
- pizza–whole or by the slice
- soups, salads, quiche and sandwiches
- a full picnic case of prepared salads, pot pies, and meals to go
- daily dinner boxes (order online by noon for same-day pickup)
- a carefully curated wine shop stocked with gems from Europe and the NW
- farmer’s market produce and ingredients you’ll find in the Marché restaurant & Provisions kitchens
- cheese shop, charcuterie, specialty food & groceries
- a retail shop full of beautiful, useful things– cookware, gifts, decor, linens and more to surprise and delight.
How do I order?
Come in and order in person, order takeout online, pre-order pizzas and dinner boxes, or shop online for retail, wine and more. We also offer personal shopping services–call or email email@example.com and we’ll help you find what you’re after.
What about Dinner Box?
Dinner Box is up and running as usual, as are order-ahead pizzas. Plan out your weekly dinners and fill in the gaps with a Dinner Box or pizza.
Can I eat in the market hall?
Sadly, until the freeze restrictions are lifted, there’s no in-person seating in the Market Hall.
The retail space
We are allowing visitors in retail area of the store–and it’s filled with gifts and books for cooks, wine, specialty food, groceries and more. Please practice social distancing and respect the space of others in the store. Retail store hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. If you prefer, we now have gift items, wine and more available for purchase here on the website, to pick up at your convenience.