Provisions Market Hall at the 5th Street Public Market
Hours: 8am-7pm daily.
Provisions Market Hall is a bustling marketplace in the heart of Eugene’s historic 5th Street Public Market. We are open for takeout and in-person shopping in the retail store, wine shop and grocery area.
- coffee, tea and more from the espresso bar
- pastries, desserts and artisan bread
- pizza–whole or by the slice
- soups, salads, quiche and sandwiches
- a full picnic case of prepared salads, pot pies, and meals to go
- a carefully curated wine shop stocked with gems from Europe and the NW
- farmer’s market produce and ingredients you’ll find in the Marché restaurant & Provisions kitchens
- cheese shop, charcuterie, specialty food & groceries
- a retail shop full of beautiful, useful things– cookware, gifts, decor, linens and more to surprise and delight.
How do I order?
Come in and order in person, order takeout online or shop online for retail, wine and more. We also offer personal shopping services–call or email email@example.com and we’ll help you find what you’re after.
What about Dinner Box?
We’re taking a break from Dinner Boxes, while we staff up, rebuild and see things stabilize a little.
Retail store hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. If you prefer, we now have gift items, wine and more available for purchase here on the website, to pick up at your convenience.
The Retail space
Retail store hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. If you prefer, we now have gifts, wine and more available for purchase here on the website, to pick up at your convenience.